Would you like to be part of an organization driven by enthusiasm and oriented towards global harmony and individual empowerment?
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as a home for the Isha Yoga Center.
The center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating a stable state of well-being in individuals.
The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers, and visitors.
Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek inner peace and well-being, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
We are looking for an Engineering lead for the Sadhguru App team to lead the engineering efforts and take the app to the next level, both in terms of technological capabilities and reach. This engineering lead will be responsible for making technology decisions to enable the long-term vision, delivering features and platform capabilities that realize them and leading a team of talented engineers to execute day to day.
• Provide technical leadership and guidance to both your team members and your project peers.
• Work closely with cross-functional partners to ensure that the team is delivering the highest customer impact.
• Making sure the engineering team is delivering day-to-day, on time, with quality, while adapting to all the changes that come along as projects grow. Basically, ship good quality code, fast 😊
• Be an advocate for engineering, helping to translate between technical and product considerations. Manage technical debt.
• Establish metrics, process, and frameworks for team success.
• Establish code review practices to ensure high code quality.
• Establish processes for test driven development, ensuring low regression rate and minimal manual testing effort.
• Set clear expectations and create a positive and collaborative work environment.
• Grow the team by hiring, up-skilling and leveraging inspired part-time volunteers from around the world.
• Inspire the team to deliver their best.
You might be a good fit if you have:
• Experience of managing vendor teams.
• Actively coached and mentored team members in their careers.
• Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance and operating well in ambiguity
• Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make engineering and product decisions.
• Proven track record of architecting, developing, and launching consumer tech products.
• Delivered and led projects with Agile methodology
• Experience in architecting and managing CI/CD pipeline
• Track record in partnering with recruiting to build incredible engineering teams.
Would be a big plus if you have:
• Start-up experience
• Experience in managing remote teams
• Experience with app analytics tools such as Clevertap, Google Firebase, branch.io, CMS systems like Joomla, video players such as JWPlayer.
• Experience working on single code base for Android, iOS apps using frameworks such as Flutter.
Educational Qualification :
Skill Competencies :
• 7+ years of relevant engineering work experience and 3+ years hands-on technical management experience.
• Consumer technology - specifically iOS and Android apps
• Technologies: Experience with working on Android and iOS apps and native technologies such as React Native, Kotlin, Swift and frameworks such as Flutter
• Experience with tools such as Clevertap, Google Firebase, branch.io, CMS systems like Joomla, video players such as JWPlayer.
What do we look for in our
Spirit and an egoless nature.
with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to
fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.