This is an open position for
Administration & Management
at Isha Foundation.
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city
Coimbatore in South India, serve as home for the Isha Yoga Center. The
dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating an established
wellbeing in individuals. The large residential facility houses an active
international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers and visitors.
Established by Sadhguru as a powerful sthana (a center for inner growth), it
unique in its offering of all the four paths of yoga – gnana (knowledge),
(action), kriya (energy) and bhakti (devotion). Every week, thousands of
converge at the center to seek out inner peace and wellbeing, making it a
vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
“The reason why the ashram is being structured and created the way it
to make people understand that a spiritual process does not mean
of life. Spiritual process means grandeur of life. It does not mean
obscenity of excess but grandeur of life. Some aspects very carefully
crafted to be minimalistic, some elaborate and exuberant.”
To manage order processing and inventory as well as stock management
• Accomplishes warehouse operations human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by maintaining TAT SLAs for all sales channels and reporting the performance through daily MIS
• Responsible for the security of all warehouse assets and infrastructure.
• Manage the returns to the Warehouse and ensure items are dealt with promptly and update necessary reports and communicate to operations team
• Responsible for investigating stock discrepancies, including negatives, unfound and sold out, and reporting the information to relevant managers
• Drive stock takes at regular frequency and report on results.
• Ensure the highest operational standards are always deployed on floor.
• Responsible for maintaining the stock levels and re-ordering of all products to ensure 100% fill rate.
• Responsible for maintaining and re-ordering of required consumables to enable smooth operations.
• Ensure the warehouse is compliant with current Health and Safety regulations and that the warehouse team is trained appropriately.
• Manage vendor relationship with all logistics and packaging material vendors
• Meets warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
• Develops warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems; evaluating and recommending new equipment.
• Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Educational Qualification :
Skill Competencies :
• Ability to manage processes
• Leadership skills and ability to manage staff and warehouse workers
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
• Data entry, data processing skills
• Reporting skills
• Ability to accurately analyze information
• Degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration would be an advantage
• Proven 8 to 12 years as warehouse operations experience
• Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
• Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
• Excellent communication skills
7 ~ 10years
What do we look for in our
Spirit and an egoless nature.
with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to
fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.