Would you like to be part of an organization driven by enthusiasm and oriented towards global harmony and individual empowerment?
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as a home for the Isha Yoga Center.
The center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating a stable state of well-being in individuals.
The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers, and visitors.
Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek inner peace and well-being, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer to be able to understand the requirements of all digital products of Isha Foundation and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. The UXdesigner will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the products, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing
Creating highly usable solutions focused on user experience
Create UX based solutions for business objectives
Work across a range of requirements and with multiple stakeholders
Ensuring quality deliverables are maintained
Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences across multiple platforms
• Strong experience in understanding brand, visual language & digital design projects using the design process and advanced methods
• Experience in delivering UX for consumer-focused mobile apps
• Experience in delivering mobile-first web design
• Has taken up a user-centered research project which clearly defines the type of research undertaken, problem statement identified, and process of execution.
• Strong portfolio which showcases current projects undertaken and prioritized based on impact, process orientation, and recency
2 - 6 years of relevant experience in Creative Design Agencies
4 ~ 6years
What do we look for in our
Spirit and an egoless nature.
with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to
fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.