This is an open position for
at Isha Foundation.
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city
Coimbatore in South India, serve as home for the Isha Yoga Center. The
dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating an established
wellbeing in individuals. The large residential facility houses an active
international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers and visitors.
Established by Sadhguru as a powerful sthana (a center for inner growth), it
unique in its offering of all the four paths of yoga – gnana (knowledge),
(action), kriya (energy) and bhakti (devotion). Every week, thousands of
converge at the center to seek out inner peace and wellbeing, making it a
vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
“The reason why the ashram is being structured and created the way it
to make people understand that a spiritual process does not mean
of life. Spiritual process means grandeur of life. It does not mean
obscenity of excess but grandeur of life. Some aspects very carefully
crafted to be minimalistic, some elaborate and exuberant.”
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) lead to be able to understand the requirements of all digital products of Isha Foundation and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
The UX lead will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the products, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing
1.) Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
2.) Facilitate the vision of Isha by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for its digital products.
3.) Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
4.) Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
5.) Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
6.) Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
7.) Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
8.) The UX lead will lead a small team of 2 to 3 members and will be in-charge of UX for all digital assets
Educational Qualification :
Skill Competencies :
• Seven or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments and a track record of leading teams
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
• Takes an active interest in research and keep oneself updated in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
7 ~ 10years
What do we look for in our
Spirit and an egoless nature.
with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to
fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.