Would you like to be part of an organization driven by enthusiasm and oriented towards global harmony and individual empowerment?
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as a home for the Isha Yoga Center.
The center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating a stable state of well-being in individuals.
The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers, and visitors.
Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek inner peace and well-being, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
The vision of the program delivery team is to enable Isha Foundation to deliver programs
through online platforms and empower millions of participants to experience what Sadhguru
has to offer. Our team focuses on making online program delivery easier and more
mainstream, making participants go through the programs effortlessly.
This Experienced Ops analyst will go deep into the needs of our program delivery, and
support the participant care team – as they onboard, support the participants in their end-to-
end journey. From defining simple features to creating roadmaps to deliver impact quickly,
this analyst will be responsible for visioning, creating, testing, and launching valuable
experiences for our participants on the program delivery platform.
Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
• Improving workflow
• Developing standard process
• Communicating operational achievements
• Automating reporting structures
• Leading projects
• Evaluating data
• Updating standard operating procedures
• Performing statistical analysis
• Escalation Resolution and ticket management
• Exception analysis
• Gap analysis
• Identifying controls to fix
• Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and features
Educational Qualification :
Skill Competencies :
• Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
• Great organizational and time management skills.
• Responsible for giving timely responses to stakeholders on related tasks with guidance, i.e., as per SOP and SLA.
• Proactively raises issues/alarms to managers or stakeholders.
• Availability to resolve urgent issues outside of bus
0 ~ 3years
What do we look for in our
Spirit and an egoless nature.
with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to
fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.