Would you like to be part of an organization driven by enthusiasm and oriented towards global harmony and individual empowerment?
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as a home for the Isha Yoga Center.
The center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating a stable state of well-being in individuals.
The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers, and visitors.
Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek inner peace and well-being, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
As a Node.js developer, you will be responsible to do deep dive into the needs of our program delivery and support the participant care team. which focuses on making online program delivery easier and more mainstream, making participants go through the programs effortlessly. From designing simple features to creating roadmaps to deliver impact quickly, you will be responsible for visioning, creating, testing, and launching valuable experiences for our participants on the program delivery platform
● Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
● Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
● Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
● Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
● Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
● Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
● Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
● Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
● Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
● Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Educational Qualification :
Skill Competencies :
● Bachelor's or higher degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
● At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
● Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
● Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
● Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
● Great organizational and time management skills.
● Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours
0 ~ 3years
What do we look for in our
Spirit and an egoless nature.
with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to
fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.