Would you like to be part of an organization driven by enthusiasm and oriented towards global harmony and individual empowerment?
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as a home for the Isha Yoga Center.
The center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating a stable state of well-being in individuals.
The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers, and visitors.
Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek inner peace and well-being, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
Craft Marketing Brief in line with the product / brand / event goals and take sign off from Business Owner
Understand the target market, audience segments and category to formulate marketing strategies / approach
● Collaborate with various functions such as Paid, Website, App, SEO, Social Media, Email & others to draft a digital marketing plan & timeline to meet the set business goals
● Liaison with regional marketing teams, content teams, business owners - present plans and projections, incorporate inputs and solicit sign offs
● Chalk out requirements for communications assets such as videos, creatives, emails, etc and get a sign off from content teams on requirement and timelines
● Share marketing briefs for content assets for production, ensure quality and timely delivery
● Stay updated with trends and conduct brainstorming sessions to brew new ideas
● Manage the day-to-day implementation of campaign across platforms
● Monitor and create timely reports on the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns, meet & review with stakeholders, and optimize to achieve the targets.
Educational Qualification :
Skill Competencies :
● 3-5 years experience in Campaign Management / Project Management in a Brand / Ad Agency
● Ability to craft marketing briefs for content asset creation
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Familiarity with digital marketing and ad communications best practices
4 ~ 6years
What do we look for in our
Spirit and an egoless nature.
with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to
fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.